Sunday, September 7, 2014

Weekly Haul #30


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


Let's get to the good stuff shall we?
(Click the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)


For Review:

Thanks to Entangled Publishing for these lovelies!

 photo TheLadysDisgrace_zps10fd0865.jpg

Second Chance Ranch
by Cindi Madsen

The Lady's Disgrace (Marriage Mart Mayhem #3)
by Callie Hutton

Kind of stressed that I got these 3 days before release and they like to have reviews in within the week of release. But I'm looking forward to both of these so hopefully they'll work out in my favor and I'll be able to soak them up quick!


Bought:


ThroneOfGlass-M photo ThroneOfGlassM_zpsb3a404e2.jpg

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1)
by Sarah J. Maas

I couldn't pass it up when it's only $0.99 (or at least was when I got it) and I reaaaaally want to start this series!



*****

That's it for this week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a link to your posts :)


Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsSeptember 7, 2014 at 7:08 AM

    Ahh, I started the Throne of Glass series last week, finished Heir of Fire this week and so damn good. You'll love it! :)

    Here's mine



    Kirsty
    @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG START THRONE OF GLASS RIGHT NOW. is assassin's blade still on sale on amazon? bc if so -- GET IT, GET IT NOW. I loved the novellas even more than ToG and I just ADORE this series. also am curious about second chance ranch. love me some cowboys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for the heads-up about Throne of Glass' sale, the book is already sitting in my kobo! I'm so excited to read it, been hearing lots about it lately, especially with the second book out now. :)

    ReplyDelete