Wednesday, February 10, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #05



The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!


What are you currently reading?


This is not me exaggerating or being overly dramatic or anything of that nature, but I honest to God have never cried as much in one book (and at the time I am formatting this post on Tuesday I'm only halfway done) as I have with Clockwork Princess. I'm a freaking mess. Also not a joke I picked it up this morning to continue on after putting it down like 5 times yesterday and I doubled clicked on one of my Spotify playlists to just start with a random song and it started with the song "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" by Oasis. What the hell? Now I'm being mocked by my music? 

Okay enough rambling. I was really worried that I'd be a black sheep and end up still loving The Mortal Instruments more than this. I mean I had been loving this series but my heart was still in TMI. That's so not the case anymore. And while that one will always have a very special place in my heart...I am so about The Infernal Devices right now. Even though it's killing my heart because what I want to happen...is not going to be what I'm going to get.



What did you recently finish reading?


I think I pretty much blathered on and on enough up there don't you? I guess all I can add is that this is my favorite cover in the series because...reasons...



What are you waiting to read?


So a little sneak peak into what came in my BookOutlet box the other day. I'm really excited to read this series!! I know so many people who absolutely love Sarah Fine's writing and I haven't read anything. Even though there are 2 other series that I know friends have talked up so much and really, really want to start with this one!




So I apologize. I know that I was quite rambly today and I haven't done that in so long. I'll try to be better next week! So what are you reading, did you finish reading, and are you waiting to read?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment