Monday, March 21, 2016

The Monday Musts #10 [Ugly Love, Blue, Kyle]


The Monday Musts is a new feature created by Jessica from Lovin' los libros where we share with you each week all the musts you're missing out on. The must reads, the must listens, and the must sees (This can be ANYTHING that catches our eye. Other blogs, bookish things, pictures, etc)



I have read (more like consumed) so many good books since the start of the year with only a very, very few being absolutely disappointing so I basically sat here and eenie meenie miney mo'ed it to decide what to go with this week. I love Colleen Hoover. She punches me in the feels every single time I pick up one of her books. This one was no different. Like, I thought I had it all figured out and it turns out I was wrong, as I often am, and what I thought was a worse case scenario wasn't even close to the reality. So, so good.

& 

So I'm combining this section this week, though not because the music is part of the show but because the artist and the main character are married in real life so I figured they should be lumped together. So first for the music.

Artist: Blue Hamilton
Favorite Song(s):  Supermoon | Stoned in Ojai



I also like Runaway but it's not my absolute favorite. Mostly just these two. Though Supermoon is one that I end up getting into one of those obsessive listening sessions with where I have it on repeat all day for like a week. It's different, but like I've said in the past my musical tastes are pretty eclectic! :D


Back in December I was talking to someone about a bunch of old shows that we used to love and one was brought up that I realized I still hadn't seen the last half of the final season of. So I specifically added DVDs back into my Netflix account back in January so that I could rewatch the whole show and finally see how they ended the 3rd and final season. So I've become reobsessed with...


Obviously I started watching it in the first place because Matt Dallas is just delicious but then I actually fell in love with the show and it's been so much fun rewatching. Currently in the middle of Season 2 so I'm close to where I left off!

I do apologize because I know this is kind of a crappy one to put as a "must see" because it's not like it's easily accessible, but for anyone who can get it I highly recommend it if you never watched it back in 2006/09! 

Plus I honestly have nothing else worth putting in this section this week because I have been on a reading binge. I wasn't joking when I said consumed up there. I read a book put it down and within an hour tops I've moved on to the next book. I rarely get like this so I'm taking advantage and ignoring anything else and just become a junkie!


So what are your musts for this week?

And now I'm off to pop in the latest DVD that came in the mail this week! *Happy Dance*

Happy Monday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment