Thursday, June 12, 2014

Swoon Thursday #20



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:

The Avery Shaw Experiment
by Kelly Oram





His lips touched my neck just behind my ear, and it felt so good I let out a barely-audible whimper. His entire body tensed in response. "Aves," he whispered in a strangled voice, "I want to kiss you."

My mouth responded before my brain had even processed his words. "I've never been kissed before."

Suddenly I was facing him, my hands resting lightly on his chest, his hands on my hips holding our bodies together in ways my mother would disapprove of. It was like the shower all over again except nowhere near as innocent. In fact, it wasn't innocent at all. I had to fight the urge to climb up him and wrap my legs around his waist.

Grayson stared down at me as if he was stranded in the Sahara and my lips were the last drops of water in his canteen. "I know," he said. "I want to be your first. Right here. Right now. Tell me it's okay."

His mouth was right there. His chest heaved as if his lungs were fighting for oxygen. His heart pounded beneath my hand. I could feel his need for me, but what surprised me was the intensity of my own desire. I wanted him to kiss me. With every fiber of my being I wanted his mouth on mine. I ached for it.


There was another chunk, probably just as long, just seconds before this one and I was struggling between which of the two I wanted to post. In the end this one won out. Grayson Kennedy is book boyfriend perfection.

So what are you swooning over this week? Please leave your links below so I can visit! This is my favorite day of the week ;)




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment