Thursday, March 5, 2015

Swoon Thursday #42


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead

Warily, I lay down on my side as well, facing him with only a few powerful inches between us. An enraptured, slightly distracted look appeared in his eyes. He'd given himself over to spirit. "Do you know what I see in you now? The usual aura. A steady golden yellow, healthy and strong, with spikes of purple here and there. But when I do this..."

He rested a hand on my hip, and my whole body tensed up. That hand moved around my hip, slipping under my shirt to rest on the small of my back. My skin burned where he touched me, and the places that were untouched longed for that heat.

"See?" he said. He was in the throes of spirit now, though with me at the same time. "Well I guess you can't. But when I touch you, your aura...it smolders. The colors deepen, it burns more intensely, the purple increases. Why? Why, Sydney?" He used that hand on me to pull me closer, "Why do you react that way if I don't mean anything to you?" There was a desperation in his voice, and it was legitimate.


Each book just seems to keep getting closer and closer to killing me with the Sydrian feels! Sigh. So what are you swooning over this week?




1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I love how intense Adrian is here!

    ReplyDelete