Thursday, March 26, 2015

Swoon Thursday #45



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

This week's pick is from:



Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"How do we always end up like this?" he asked, voice rough as his gaze traveled away from my face and down my body.

"I didn't do this." Slowly, I lifted my hands and placed them against his chest. His heart jumped under my palm.

"No. This was all me." The lower half of his body shifted down. Our legs were flush. His eyes searched mine. "It gets harder every time."

My brows rose and I bit back a giggle. "What does?"

Aiden grinned and his eyes lightened. "Stopping before it's too late."

In a second, everything―the rift that had come between us the day I'd given him that stupid pick, what I'd seen in the Catskills, the mess we were in, and even Seth―everything vanished. The words came out of me in a rush. "Don't stop."


Even though this book was filled with frustration and moments where I wanted to do horrible things to a couple of characters...it was also so full of moments that made my heart thud out of control. Sometimes it was just a line here or there and others it really turned up the heat. But this one, that was playful and yet very smexy was the one I had to go with.

What are you swooning over this week?




1 comment:

  1. Urgghhhh. I really need to read this series already.

    ReplyDelete