Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Monthly Recap #03 March 2015



I feel like March has been such a crazy month, when in reality it's just been a whole bunch of the same old thing. Maybe it was the 2 weeks in a row where I had insane book hauls? Maybe it's the fact that the teenager has been sick for a week now and just as he's starting to very slowly get back to normal I'm the one who's now starting to feel super run down and have a scratchy throat. I breathed all over this post by the way and if I go down...I'M TAKING EVERYONE WITH ME!! Anyway. March has been both awesome and sucktastic.

So here's what happened on the blog:
March 2015


I reviewed:

Ask Me Nicely by Amy Andrews
Dances With Wolf by Farrah Taylor
His Last Redemption by Clarissa Yip
Tamed (Club Sin #5) by Stacey Kennedy
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Favorite read of March:
Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I thought this would be an easy pick but I have read some pretty freaking great books this month. This could have easily been a 5 way tie but I feel like Sentinel has just a teeny tiny bit of an edge. It's pretty minuscule really but I'll go with that.

Least favorite read of March:
Maggie Kelley actually seems like a very good author, one who I'll no doubt be picking up again, especially the 2nd book in this series I'm sure. My problem with this book was not feeling a spark between the couple. I kinda fell for the wrong guy so my bad. Good book though regardless.


Weekly Memes:

Weekly Haul #48 - 03/01/15
Weekly Haul #49 - 03/08/15
Weekly Haul #50 - 03/15/15
Weekly Haul #51 - 03/22/15
Weekly Haul #52 - 03/29/15

Top Ten Tuesday #52 - Books I Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS
Top Ten Tuesday #53 - Books For Readers Who Like ____ [Feels]
Top Ten Tuesday #54 - Books On My Spring To Be Read List
Top Ten Tuesday #55 - Books From My Childhood/Teen Years I'd Love To Revisit
Top Ten Tuesday #56 - Books Recently Added To My To Be Read List

The Indigo Spell

The Fiery Heart

The Ruby Circle

Deity


Challenge Progress:


My series read for March:

Covenant by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I don't think I have ever...ever been more happy with a series ender. Ever!




Woohoo! I got 5 more books checked off of this list to bring my grand total 14 out of 50 accomplished! There are still a few of them that I have no idea what I'm gonna read to get them done but it's only March. I may end up getting closer to fully completing this challenge than I originally thought :D


So that's my boring little month. But now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go down an entire bottle of vitamin C, sterilize everything and continue to binge watch Switched at Birth in between bouts of sleep.

 photo Sick01_zpsadrnyhuo.gif




1 comment:

  1. Do you have a cold too?! I'm dying over here. :( I've been camped out on my couch with juice and watching North and South, LOL. I hope you feel better!

    I really need to find time for Covenant already. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete