Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Haul #58


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


So guess who is up to her old ways again? Yes! Meeeeee! *Whispers* In other words there's kind of a lot here... *points further down the post* Anyway! Let's get on with the pretties shall we? :D


(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)

For Review:

 photo BeautysCurse_zpst1isnxfu.png photo TurningTheTables_zpsskjbeeux.jpg photo CrazyForTheCompetition_zpsfyug1qx8.png photo BlameItOnTheKiss_zpskodyseoo.png

Turning the Tables: An Italian Connection Novel by Joan Kilby

Crazy for the Competition (Hope Springs #2) by Cindi Madsen

Blame it on the Kiss by Robin Bielman

Beauty's Curse (Love on the High Seas #2) by Tamara Hughes

Thanks to Entangled Publishing for all of these! :)


Bought:



I've become pretty obsessed with this series. I got 1 & 2 from NetGalley and I'm currently at about 65% or so on World After, at least as of Friday evening as I'm working on this post, but I had to get physical copies. I haaaaad to! It's SO GOOD! I'll probably be starting on End of Days by this evening!

In Real Life by Joey Graceffa
Joey is one of the many YouTubers whose videos I enjoy watching from time to time. He's definitely an acquired taste but I adore him and after watching his short films think he's extremely talented.

Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
I am so excited to read this one. I ended up pre-ordering it when I first saw it a couple months back. Plus it's cover is GORGEOUS! Especially on the hardcover. *Pets the pretty*


 photo FallingForHisBestFriend_zpsvs2pfgie.jpg photo ShatterMe_zpsspuxplok.jpg photo GameForTrouble_zpsrjvxefcm.jpg


Falling for His Best Friend (Out of Uniform #2) by Katee Robert
I was so disappointed when I ended up missing this one when ARCs were going out. I can't wait to read it!!

Shatter Me by Tori St. Claire

Game for Trouble (Game For It #2) by Karen Erickson



Do I have anything to say for myself?

 photo Maybe02_zpsozxhiv8x.gif

Ha! So what did you all add to your shelves this week? :)




2 comments:

  1. Ah, love Penryn & the End of Days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! I didn't know that Joey Graceffa had a book coming out! I'm going to have to buy that one because I love watching his videos. Happy reading! :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete