Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekly Haul #60



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.




So I should just get this out of the way now.

Hi. My name is Sheri. And I'm an addict...

I may, or may not, have a few books in this haul...

*Cough* *Cough*

*tugs nervously at collar*

Um...Shall I just get to it then?



(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)

For Review:

 photo ExposingTheHeiress_zpstaoozpqc.jpg photo HunterOfHerHeart_zpseypsxguk.png

Exposing the Heiress (Once a Marine #3) by Jennifer Apodaca

Hunter of Her Heart (Wolfe Creek #2) by Kaylie Newell

Bought::
 photo TheMarriageContract_zpsjfgovz3j.jpg photo SeducingTheBridesmaid_zpsts1tnpey.jpg photo TemptedByHisBestFriend_zpscoyylt5t.jpg


The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys #1) by Katee Robert

Seducing the Bridesmaid (Wedding Dare #3) by Katee Robert

Tempted by His Best Friend by Cari Quinn



 photo HardAsItGets_zpsn2l6mgvg.jpg photo TrustTheFocus_zpsjbclhoqb.jpg photo TheWayWeFall_zpsj4fhtrr5.jpg


Hard as it Gets (Hard Ink #1) by Laura Kaye

Trust the Focus (In Focus #1) by Megan Erickson

The Way We Fall (The Story of Us #1) by Cassia Leo



 photo Vain_zpsxk1tepqr.jpg photo OnceUponAMasquerade_zpspoekmhlw.jpg photo NightAfterNight_zpsffdowonw.jpg


Vain (Seven Deadly #1) by Fisher Amelie

Once Upon a Masquerade by Tamara Hughes

Night After Night (Seductive Nights #1) by Lauren Blakely



 photo SecretsOfASummerNight_zpso0brlumr.jpg photo ItHappenedOneAutumn_zpsdals7cww.jpg photo DevilInWinter_zpstjnzffmo.jpg photo ScandalInSpring_zps1v4jo4sa.jpg


Secrets of a Summer Night | It Happened One Autumn | Devil in Winter | Scandal in Spring
(Wallflowers #1-4) by Lisa Kleypas



Hey! It's not as bad as it looks!? One of those was a freebie! So can you do me a favor? Can you just pretend like this is normal? I mean I don't need help or anything. I can quit anytime I want.... *looks around nervously* Um. I'm just gonna go....Yeah...


So what have you added to your shelves this week? :)




4 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I see a few books that I'm very familiar with. Heard good things about Megan Erickson books. Those Entangled Brazen books look hot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica MangicaroJune 7, 2015 at 6:39 AM

    Bahaha. I love this. I really want those Lisa Kleypas books. Wendy and the girls have been going crazy over them.

    I loved The Marriage Contract, Trust the Focus, and The Fill In Boyfriend! So good!

    I won't judge you on getting these books. It's ok. At least you admit you have a problem and aren't living in denial. HAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! MIss Peregrine's is so good and I can't wait for the movie. I need to hurry up and read the sequel! I wasn't the biggest fan of Paper Towns. Happy reading.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha AWESOME haul!! I'm SO happy that you're reading the wallflowers series! i looove it so much!! And hard as it gets!!!! I really love that series! I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete