Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #01



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List. 


1. Jennifer L. Armentrout - I fell in love with the Lux series. It's kind of a book obsession of mine. She writes brilliant characters. I just love her work.


3. Tammara Webber - She had me at Easy. That book was SO good that I then gave a chance to the series Between the Lines that she's writing which really didn't interest me at the time but I figured Easy was amazing I'll try it...Love, love, love. Found my #2 book boyfriend :) Graham *Sigh* 

4. Lauren Oliver - So I've only read one of her books at this point but it was enough. Surprise, surprise no it wasn't Delirium..well yet at least it's towards the top of my TBR list. What I did read was Before I Fall and it was simply amazing. It was all I needed to put her on this list :)

5. Lauren Kate - I absolutely love her Fallen series. I could read it again and again and again.

6. Julia Quinn - So she's not my usual preference of YA. I started reading The Bridgertons series probably back in my teenage years and I just adore her.

7. Jay Asher - His book Thirteen Reasons Why simply blew me away.

8. Keary Taylor - All I've read by her so far was What I Didn't Say and I loved it so much. I can't wait to get into some of her other work I just know it'll be great.

9. Colleen Hoover - Hopeless is phenomenal, I mean really I can't tell you enough how much I love this book. And Slammed has such rave reviews that I'm looking forward to reading it.

10. Richelle Mead - One of my favorite series out there is The Vampire Academy. Matter of fact I'm itching to reread it at the moment! I'll admit I'm a huge fan of Twilight..but, Vampire Academy blows that one out of the water. I just hope the movies they make it into don't disappoint!

Who would you add to your list? I love finding new authors so post a link to your top ten I'd love to stop by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment