Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #01



Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a way for us to meet and get to know some new bloggers. You can find out more about this feature here.

So this is my first one. I don't know why I didn't start this sooner but this weeks question was right up my alley and someone put me in theirs *Squeals and dances* and I'm all grinny now (that's a word shush!). It made me want to post one as well! :D

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


So I'm picking the two people that I interact the most with either here in the blogging world or on Twitter. There are tons of great bloggers out there so I'm not trying to offend any one I'd love to meet all of you but like I said I interact with them the most:

Jessica @ Lovin' Los Libros 
AND 

I simply adore both of these girls. If two of us are in a discussion on Twitter you can almost guarantee the other one at some point is gonna butt in! :D They're awesome bloggers! They're funny and sweet and I'm so glad that I've met them (in a virtual sense) and some day in the future I think it would be so much fun to get the three of us together in one room! Though in the real world, believe it or not, I'm unbelievably shy, still I'd really like to meet both of them one day :)

Honorable mention:

Wendy @ Book Scents
I've recently started following her on Twitter and her blog and she's a great blogger and really nice! Go check her out!!


So leave me a comment if you're a new follower so I can follow you back. I love to meet and talk to fellow book lovers! Who would you like to meet in real life?


22 comments:

  1. New follower via GFC! :)

    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this made me so happy! Thanks for mentioning me! So you know how you said you're all grinny? I am definitely all grinny now. And yeah, totally a word because I'm using it too! =)


    I would like to meet Pepe Toth in real life. hahahaha. No, but really I'd love to meet fellow bloggers in real life! And, we're from the same state! This could definitely happen some day!


    (And if Pepe Toth happens one day, I'm okay with that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Pepe...Le SIgh. I am SO on board with that haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I'm the QUEEN of the butt in hahaha Love you two! We're going to have so much fun when we meet up and we will! I demand it (I am the queen after all! ) ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! All hail her majesty!! *Bows and backs away*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you know a lot of bloggers!! It's cute that some of the people you picked commented on your post ;) LOL.


    New follower! http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com


    -J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica MangicaroMay 31, 2013 at 6:18 PM

    :D LOVE! Welcome to the first FF! It's a pretty fun meme and a great way to meet new bloggers! Anyways! Now I'M grinning like a fool! Hahah! I love our twitter conversations- they are so much flippin' fun!!! And I know that I can always trust yours and Danielle's reviews and opinions on books- which is EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica MangicaroMay 31, 2013 at 6:20 PM

    ALL HAIL! Yes. We need to meet up! I can be shy to start, but once I'm more comfortable, you won't get me to shut up! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha thanks for the comment and the follow :D They're lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exactly!! I mean I know we aren't going to 100% agree on EVERY book but we're pretty damn close which like you said...is EPIC and yes I enjoy our twitter convos SO MUCH!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh geez I know right. I'm the same way. I don't shut up and I'm just as much of a dork as I am on here...sometimes worse...dun dun dunnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your choices! :) And I like your blog theme too. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    Happy Reading! Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the honorable mention choice! I wish I had thought of that!

    New follower here!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  14. :-P I'm shy too! and quiet! (for like five mins) and like the biggest dork ever! I'm wearing a care bear hoodie today for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had everything written for the other two goofballs and Wendy popped into my head so I couldn't leave her out! She deserved a mention :D Thanks for stopping and following:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica MangicaroJune 1, 2013 at 4:43 PM

    CARE BEARS! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopefully you'll be able to meet them someday! I'm a new Bloglovin follower. :b

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Krystianna!! :) I hope you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a new Bloglovin follower. Thanks for introducing me to Jessica, Daniel and Wendy. Love your Rapunzel/Tangled themed blog. We loved that movie, even my 3 little boys who are mesmerized when the pretty blonde princess sings! Here's my last Friday's FF post-hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete