Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekly Haul #12


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Both of which are ways for us to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it. (Because let's face it, us bookish types love to drag everyone down with us.)



Just a few things for my Kindle this week. I'm taking a break from NetGalley because obviously my decision making is questionable. So let's see what I got!


Freebies:


 photo OffLImits_zps66260ed0.jpg

Off Limits (Off Series #2) by Sawyer Bennett
Now I haven't even read nor do I own book one yet. At least I don't think I do.. it could be hiding somewhere in my Nook or Kindle and I'm oblivious. (I really need to go through them one of these days!) But I want to read it and this one was free how can you pass that up?!


$0.99:


 photo SellingScarlett_zpsead01e4b.jpg photo TheBet_zps948cd6cc.jpg photo ThereIsNoLightInDarkness_zps6afd4939.jpg



Selling Scarlett (Love Inc #1) by Ella James
I loved her Stained Series and this is quite different from that but I'm really looking forward to it!!

The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken
It said "Seattle Millionaire" so I'm hoping that means it's set in Seattle so that was my first must read reason. The second one..I love a good bet romance. :D

There Is No Light In Darkness (Darkness #1) by Claire Contreras
Aestas Book Blog's Goodreads status updates for this book had me super intrigued. Sounds like it's going to be a really good read!



Won:

(This came in this evening after I'd already typed everything else up so I'll throw it in here at the end.)
Goodreads First Reads Win:
Thank you Kensington Publishing Corp!!


Invisible by Marni Bates
This looks super cute and I'm looking forward to reading it. I love the cover too. I have a feeling this one will be fun :D

So that's what I picked up this week. What did you get this week? :)



8 comments:

  1. Invisible looks like fun. Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! I got The Bet last week! And let me just say: I am so mad I didn't get a Kindle. I love my Nook, but Kindle has WAY more freebie deals. :( Anyways! Enjoy them all!!!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right. I love my Nook too but I kept seeing all this good stuff free for Amazon that when tax time rolled around I caved and bought a Kindle as well. (Which I might add was cheaper than my Nook!) And I am so in love with it. If you ever get the chance I recommend getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, wow, I had the SAME reason for getting The Bet. It doesn't really take place IN seattle though. I'm looking forward to what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww :( Disappointing. I like finding books set close to where I live see if things ever get mentioned I know of *SIiiiiiiiigh* Oh well. Still wanna read it haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm from Seattle too! I've had the With Me In Seattle series on my TBR list just because of the series title. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way! Awesome I did the same thing with that series haha. I'm actually further north closer to Mount Vernon or Burlington but still small world :D

    ReplyDelete