Thursday, May 9, 2013

Swoon Thursday #08



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Are you ready?!

Let's do this...

I'm late I know! I forgot it was Thursday ha! So I read this a few days ago. Like in one sitting basically and even with almost 2 books between then and now I still can't get this book out of my brain. I heart it very much.



Losing It by Cora Carmack

Stars danced behind my closed eyes and my heartbeat matched the steady thrum of the music. His body against mine seemed to magnify the already heated room, and I felt sweat begin to dampen my neck. His hips kept rolling to the music, slowly and sensually, but every once and a while on a strong beat, his hips would push harder against mine. His lips touched the skin of my neck, and I was falling, falling, falling into the feeling.



Sorry that's all you get! The whole book is awesome. If you want more, and TRUST ME you do. Go pick it up my dears :) 

Anything get your pulse racing this week?



4 comments:

  1. Dangit! Now I want to read this one again before I read Faking It! But who has time for rereads?! It's short enough though. I'll MAKE time! And OMG, that's probably one of my favorite scenes in the book!!! Love me some Garrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right me too! I am SO excited to read Faking It poor Cade needs a HEA. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I loved Losing It! Please, point me to a bar where I can find a British man reading shakespeare! Actually, maybe don't -- I doubt my fiance would be happy about that, haha. Can't wait until Faking it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hopefully there's two British men reading Shakespeare because those are my favorite types! (Actually as long as they read period it doesn't have to be Shakespeare lol) I can't wait either I just pre-ordered it this morning *Dances* :D Thanks for stopping by Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete