Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekly Haul #11



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Both of which are ways for us to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it. (Because let's face it, us bookish types love to drag everyone down with us.)
 

Won:


A Goodreads First Reads win. Thanks once again to Penguin!!
Proxy (Proxy #1) by Alex London
So excited for this one. When I got the email saying I won I think I yelled "SHUT UP!" at my computer....Yeah I'm weird that way ;)


 Bought:





Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards
Last week I won Phoenix book two in this series and since I think it would sort of nice to know what's going on when I start it...figured I'd better invest in the first book. Dystopian AND Vampires? Are you kidding me right now? *Bounces in chair* Okay I'm calm...


NetGalley:





Far Far Away by Tom McNeal
To be perfectly honest...I don't even remember requesting this book lol. I got an email saying "You can now view your request" and I was like "Umm..Alrighty then..." Oh well can't hurt. Could be interesting right? *Nods* right.


So that's my stuff for this week. How about you? :)



6 comments:

  1. Lol. Your netgalley experience made me laugh! Love your banner for today btw. :-) Black City sounds great, I'm looking forward to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I'm looking forward to it as well two of my favorite worlds collide yes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny! Maybe We're not requesting this book..maybe...the publisher is sneaking them into our lives-- Okay enough conspiracy theories lol It does actually sound kind of good so we'll soon see I suppose! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proxy and Black City are both on my list of books to read! And yay for Amazon freebies! Those never hurt to get, lol! Happy reading girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah my two favorites so far. Now to find the time... :P You too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love winning books from Goodreads First Reads! (Mind you, I've only won twice, but both books were good.) Have a great time reading your new books!

    ReplyDelete