Thursday, May 23, 2013

Swoon Thursday #09



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


I've been putting off reading this series for quite a while. I had planned on waiting until I had all the books so I could just do a marathon read through the series. I drive myself crazy with wanting to know what's going to happen if I'm really into them and since this is JLA...it was a given. But I cracked since they've literally been sitting here on my desk calling to me. This week I am crushing on the Covenant Series by Jennifer L Armentrout! At the moment Half-Blood to be precise. So without further babbling from me...




I kissed him.


At first, it wasn't much of a kiss. My lips just brushed his, and when he didn't move away, I pushed harder. Aiden seemed too stunned to do much of anything for a few seconds. But then he released my wrists and his hands slid up my arms.



The kiss deepened, full of passion and anger. There was also frustration, so much frustration. Then Aiden pressed down and I wasn't the one doing the kissing. His lips moved against mine, his fingers pressing into my skin. After only a few seconds he broke off the kiss and sprung away from me.


*Sigh* Forbidden love. :D Oh yeah. I'm crushing something awful on Mr Aiden St. Delphi. And I'm kicking myself for not starting it sooner! So I'm going to go get back to him...err the books and go ahead and leave me links to your swoons. See if you can tear my thoughts away from Aiden. :P


6 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy that I haven't even read this series but I'm already in love with Aiden?! I can't help it. I read so many swoon-worthy scenes with him and I melt! Great one Sheri!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people has recommended me this! And I already love Seth and Aiden because my sister keeps telling me about them. I think the word she used was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself becoming more of a Seth girl than Aiden at the moment but they're both dreamy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! Definitely wait! I had a weak moment and I'm going to kick myself once I get to Apollyon and have to wait myself LOL I'm now on Pure and I'm falling hard for Seth. He's cocky and arrogant and full of himself. I just can't help it haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm grinning idiotically at my laptop in the middle of a crowded airport. No, I'm not crazy, I'm just in love with AIDEN ST. DELPHI. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a feeling you'd love this one! LOL Have a safe trip Wendy if you're going somewhere and if you're just waiting for someone then never mind carry on :D lol

    ReplyDelete