Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #10



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine where we share with everyone upcoming new releases that we're eager to get our hands on! :)


As I was going through everyone's Stacking the Shelves/Mailbox type posts this week I was finding lots of good books and my ever growing TBR pile has increased even more so, hard to believe it's possible but it's true! BUT one book popped out at me the most when I saw the list from Daisy @ The Broke and the Bookish. First the title piqued my interest so I clicked on the Goodreads link and then I read the summary. Instant chills. No joke! So my pick for this week is....



Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Expected publication: July 16th 2013
by Sourcebooks Fire  

Summary:


Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: 

"You're welcome."



Available for Pre-Order:




 Why I'm waiting for it....
I don't even know how anyone could ask me that after those last two words!! Serious case of the chills. Holy crap July is so far away haha *Sigh* Can't wait :)


16 comments:

  1. At first it sounded kind of boring and cliche but then... I so wasn't expecting those last two words! Added to my TBR list. I can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much how I was too! I was just thinking meh...maybe. Now I'm like "You had me at....you're welcome" lol :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my....that one sounds interesting. Wonder who did it?
    Here's what I'm waiting on....
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-may.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what has me chilled. It says from an admirer...sounds like a restraining order is needed lol Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I'm excited for this one, too. It sounds creepy and fun. I love YA mysteries. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't read them often enough so I'm pretty excited for this one!

      Delete
  4. Well look at you with your awesome taste! You're cool enough to be friends with me! Uh huh SNAP! ;) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like looking in a mirror of really, really great taste! ...Okay that made no sense but it's 6am and thinking of anything intelligent to say is hard under normal circumstances. Haha xxx :P

      Delete
  5. I think this one was on NetGalley! You should go request it! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thank you it was there :D Now hopefully I get approved haha. I should of checked butt I've been avoiding NetGalley as I've got like 9 books right now to read *sigh* :D
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. This one does look good! I've been toying around with whether or not it's my kind of book, but I'll definitely give it a try.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier Sheri!

    (P.S.- we can live in book houses next door to each other when we're both poor from spending all our money!)

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! This is my NEWEST TBR book! How can you not want to read it after what the note said!!!! Can't wait, thanks! Here’s my “waiting on” pick of the week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! I love that I'm not the only one as enthusiastic as I am over this book haha YAY!!! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. I am loving the sounds of this one, great pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimba!! Yeah *fingers crossed* that I'm not excited over nothing lol (Hate that..)

      Delete