Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #12



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine where we share with everyone upcoming new releases that we're eager to get our hands on! :)

My pick was easy for me this week. As I recently read book one and absolutely loved it. So here we go...

 photo FakingIt_zps28f985de.jpg

 Faking It (Losing It #2) 
by Cora Carmack
Expected publication: June 4th 2013
by William Morrow & Company  


Mackenzie “Max” Miller has a problem. Her parents have arrived in town for a surprise visit, and if they see her dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings, they just might disown her. Even worse, they’re expecting to meet a nice, wholesome boyfriend, not a guy named Mace who has a neck tattoo and plays in a band. All her lies are about to come crashing down around her, but then she meets Cade.

Cade moved to Philadelphia to act and to leave his problems behind in Texas. So far though, he’s kept the problems and had very little opportunity to take the stage. When Max approaches him in a coffee shop with a crazy request to pretend to be her boyfriend, he agrees to play the part. But when Cade plays the role a little too well, they’re forced to keep the ruse going. And the more they fake the relationship, the more real it begins to feel.
 



Pre-Order:

Cora Carmack is also doing reveals of Losing It scenes from Garrick's POV for every so many pre-orders she gets on Faking It. The first one is already up here. And it's full of yum. The link will take you to her post with a better description and the excerpt.  


Why I'm waiting for it...

If you could see me right now, I'm seriously bouncing in my chair with a stupid grin. I was heart broken for Cade in Losing It. I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't of had that book go any other way. But still I was feeling just as much for Cade as I was Bliss and Garrick. So to know that he's got his own story coming *Sigh* Heaven. 

SO! What are you waiting for? Have I missed something good? Is there something I need to add to my list? Feed my addiction and share your links with me :) xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Ahhh I've preordered this as well! I seriously loved Cade too! The first two chapters of Faking It are in that collection of excerpts of new adult novels on amazon. Have you seen that? I really can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, Sheri! I still haven't picked up Losing It yet, but I've heard great things. Yay for pre-ordering!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Look forward to seeing your review then :D And yes I just downloaded that a couple days ago but haven't opened it yet. Looks like I'm gonna have to now hehe! Thanks for stopping by Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes! Well hopefully when you pick up Losing It you'll enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks good! We heard good things about Losing It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice! I have an ARC of this but have not read it yet. Loved the first book : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I am so excited for this one! I have it sitting waiting for me, but I am so caught up in other books. I need to bump it up already!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I keep hearing good things. I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky lady! Oh well couple more weeks and I will have mine. I think I can wait that long :/ lol

    ReplyDelete