Thursday, July 25, 2013

That's What HE Said Thursday #4



The girls over at Chapter Break came up with a fun new meme! "That's what HE said" is where we share with you our favorite quote from one of our favorite book boyfriends to his lady love. Find out more about it here.


My Quote:

"I am home." He caught me from behind and buried his face in my soaked hair. "I'm with you."


Gideon to Eva
Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day

I'm late to the party in starting this series but I'm already quite smitten with Gideon Cross and this line was just perfect in the moment and made my heart flutter. :)


7 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet so no worries, I'm even more late to the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Oh, Gideon Cross! This series, seriously loved it but man are these 2 so screwed up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made it to this series yet, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and romantic :) *Sigh* Never read the book, but love this quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIGH. Gideon! OMG. That book fucked me up right good. (excuse the potty mouth, but it's the ONLY accurate description.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have not read this serious! Gideon sounds like one big swoon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!! I have given you a Liebester blog award!!! I hope you have fun with it!! For more details, visit my blog here http://wiccawitch4.blogspot.ca/2013/12/ww4bb-gets-blog-award.html CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete